The Creative Space raffle was drawn on Monday 12th at the Raglan Police Station
Funds raised from the raffle go towards the new Creative Space building at the Raglan Old School Arts Centre. Proceeds from the raffle and donations from the Raglan community have to date raised $8,000. Grants from community funders and earlier fund raising total $140K.
A big thank you to the Raglan community for getting behind this exciting project and purchasing a ticket for our new creative space.
– We thank all our generous sponsors who helped make this raffle happen:
Heidi Tidmarsh, Jessie and Craig from Underhill Valley Earth House, Raglan Gym, Orca, Raglan Social Club, The Wharf Kitchen and Bar, Tracy from Back of the Fridge, Fairy Awesome Cleaning, Leef Floral Design, Raglan Rock, The Monster Co., Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, Raglan Backpackers and Waterfront Lodge .
We also thank all our raffle ticket sellers who helped us to sell our tickets. The raffle was very well supported.
The lucky winners are:
- Adam Smith: Raglan Backpackers & Waterfront Lodge $150 Kayak Voucher
- Jasmin Edgar: Raglan Coconut Yoghurt $100
- Kevin Hammersley Monster Aroha Ceramics
- Raglan Rock clothing Pack: Veita Harding
- Leaf Floral Design Erin Kelsall
- Fairy Awesome cleaning: Lisa Thomson
- Steve Gunn The Wharf Kitchen and Bar
- Raglan Social Club voucher Lesley Clough
- Orca voucher Lynn McDonald
- 3rd Prize Raglan Gym 3 months gym membership Bob McLeod
- 2nd Prize: One night Underhill valley earthhouse accommodation Sue Melton
- 1st Prize 5 nights Gold Coast Holiday for 2 Derek Van Der Vossen
Thanks also to Susanne Prinz for her generous time in also making this happen and Gary from the Raglan Police Station for drawing our lucky prize winners.
If you would like to know more about our new creative space that the Raglan Community Arts Council is working on please contact the Old School 825 0023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help us continue our fundraising we still have a bit to go. We need another $19,000 to reach the threshold required for Lottery Grants Board Community Facilities funding. We hope to have enough money for this by the end of July.
Our next fundraising event is Susanne’s Antarctic talk at 7pm on the 7th July at the Old School tickets are on sale for $15 and then our Raglan Art Auction Friday 21st July with the Wandering Dulcets at The Wharf Kitchen and Bar – buffet dinner and a complimentary glass of wine for $40.
Tickets are on sale for both evenings at the Old School!